Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Compact, small, and light, easy to carry.
- With LCD display of measurement and pleth.
- With audio and visual alarm.
- Storage and review of patient's trend data up to 36 hours which is never lost even when power is off.
- Three kinds of power supplies: AC power, built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery, and common AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
- With battery capacity indicator.
- With automatic power-off.
- Patient's trend can be transmitted to a personal computer for display, saving, and printing.
- Suitable for adults, pediatrics, and neonate patients.
pulse oximeter can be applied in the hospital's operation rooms, ICU,
clinic section offices, out-patient departments, sickrooms, and
- Technical specifications:
- Monitoring parameters: SpO2, PR, pleth, pulse strength, and temperature (optional).
- Signal sockets: SpO2 socket, PR socket, temperature socket (optional), adapter socket, and PC communication socket.
- Display screen:
- Type: 128 x 64 dot matrix homochromy LCD and dual-color LED (red and green).
- LCD display area: 46 x 32mm.
- LED display area: 35 x 58mm.
- Backlight color: white.
- LED: dual-color (red and green) and homochromy LED.